in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-17-2008 7:05 AM by Ian. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-16-2008 8:42 AM

• DaveL
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Cambridgeshire, UK
    • Posts 11
    • Bronze Member

Beo5 Standby Button Programming

Hi

I have been into the dealers this morning to do some changes to my Beo5.  I am fortunate that they let me do what I want on my own on their computer.

However, is it possible to reprogramme the Standby button so that on a long press it turns of Audio, Video and Light (via LC2's) in a similar way to the A8 Keyring?  I tried to do it this morning but when I got home and tried it, it did not work!  It's 16 miles to the dealers so next time I go I want to make sure I get it correct.  It is such a faf having to go back to make even the smallect of changes, especially as it is £4 to park the car while I am in town for a couple of hours!

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

DaveL

• 02-16-2008 9:36 AM In reply to

Re: Beo5 Standby Button Programming

You are not able to add any commands to "The long IR command" for the Standby or any other button. Only the standby command is possible.

/Frank

• 02-16-2008 11:38 AM In reply to

• Ian
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 132
    • Founder

I've created a new 'OFF' button which works the same as the STANDBY + it also has LIGHT-STOP command so a single button turns off tv (or cd/radio) + all my LC2's.

Ian 

• 02-16-2008 2:44 PM In reply to

• DaveL
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Cambridgeshire, UK
    • Posts 11
    • Bronze Member

Thankyou both for input, its a shame the the standby button can't be reprogrammed though.

Ian, what codes have you put in for your new 'OFF' button?

Another question I have is can you programme it to return to the previous menu page once you have selected something?

Thanks

DaveL

• 02-17-2008 7:05 AM In reply to

• Ian
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 132
    • Founder

DaveL,

My new OFF button code is:

0:000:ALL:STANDBY+0:000LIGHT:LIGHT+0:000:LIGHT:STOP

Not sure about your other question, if you look up the code for the back button (the middle button at the bottom of the screen) and add that it may work, not too sure.

Ian 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)