in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-21-2008 3:45 AM by Peter. 27 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-20-2008 2:04 PM In reply to

Re: General questions concerning the BeoMaster 901

I don't sell anything - I would give them to you. However I am actually splitting up my collection in Bellac at present and will be disposing of all my bits. Steve will be selling them for a price of about £25 to cover his costs and the price of packaging and posting. There are a number of items coming up which may be of interest. Condition may not be as good as it could be as they have been stored in not ideal circumstances for a few years. They include S60s on trumpet stands and P45s , both of which are really rather good sounding.  The S60s are actually the ones pictured on site.
  • 02-20-2008 6:20 PM In reply to

Peter,

honestly, if you are planning on giving all this equipment away at cost price, send me a mail or something. Vintage B&O equipment is really rather rare here in Germany, so finding decent speakers will be an expensive undertaking. That way, shipping those speakers will totally be worth it for me. You dont have a nice 901 stored right now, have you? Just kidding.

I would take the S120s immediately (or whatever else you have got there that works nicely with the 901). I dont give a thing about that scratch at this price.

Have a good night,

Martin

• 02-21-2008 3:45 AM In reply to

I suggest the S60s would be the speakers that will suit your system the best - They are of almost the correct era and are very stylish. When they come up, I will tell you. Remember that they may need some work on the cross over though that should be pretty simple. The drivers should be fine. They are teak. If your room is small, consider the P45s which wall mount and are very elegant.

The S120s are rather more modern and will be for collection only as I simply don't have the wrapping materials or time to do this. I promise to keep you posted!  

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2