in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-02-2008 7:55 AM by OKF. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-11-2008 7:12 AM

Samsung announces new phone with sound by B&O

Well, it looks like Samsung is going all out with a new phone announced at 3GSM that takes full advantage of the B&O partnership.  It's called the F400 and you can see details and a picture about 2/3 of the way down this page:

http://www.mobile-review.com/exhibition/2008-3gsm-samsung-en.shtml 

Notice the 2 speakers revealed when the phone is slid down and the clear marking in between, which reads "Sound by B&O".  Here's a featureset quote from the article:  "It is a 3G device sporting a 2.2-inch display, with a QVGA resolution (262K, TFT), 3 Megapixel camera, with autofocus, slot for microSD memory cards and an RDS-enabled FM-radio. The F400 arrives in late March, with a price tag of 370-390 Euro."

Jeff

• 02-11-2008 8:59 AM In reply to

Re: Samsung announces new phone with sound by B&O

Well spotted, the phone looks a bit too thin to produce a sound as good as the Serenata, but then you hope B&O wouldn't put their name against something that wasn't pretty good. I still hate the fact that my phone has the Samsung logo on it. The last person who noticed it asked me who made it as he glanced down, and said "it's a Samsung" before I could reply, that's not why you buy B&O.

Dan 

• 03-02-2008 7:55 AM In reply to

• OKF
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-22-2008
    • Posts 204
    • Bronze Member

Re: Samsung announces new phone with sound by B&O

I have read somewhere that it should only be sold by B+O but it doe not look like it when I read this report? What type of Headphone will it have or will there be two versions (1x B+O and 1xSamsung)? Does anybody know?

Best regards Oliver

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)