in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-22-2008 2:42 PM by Coolskin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-22-2008 7:11 AM

• carlgg
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Posts 7
    • Founder

Setting up for HDR1 to BV7?

Hi,

I have problem to setting up my television BV7 (MKI) together with a HDR1, for working full integrated. For watching television (terrestial) I use a STB (Sagem 64) connected to AV2 (DTV) which works very well. The HDR1 is connected to AV1 (VMEM) and also to a seperate STB (Thomson DTI353). The IR transmitter is connected to HDR1 (Data).

I have configured my BV7 for VMEM at AV1, and the HDR1 for STB and Thomson DTI353. Everything works very well without the STB-C function for HDR1. For example I didn't reach the menu for Thomson STB and cannot change channels.

Both my STB units are supported by B&O's built in STB-C.

To verify the function of Thomson with applied IR transmitter I have connected it directly to BV7 for DTV, with good result.   

Do anyone know something about my problem?

Best Regards

CGG 

Filed under: ,
  • 01-22-2008 2:42 PM In reply to

Re: Setting up for HDR1 to BV7?

carlgg:

Hi,

I have problem to setting up my television BV7 (MKI) together with a HDR1, for working full integrated. For watching television (terrestial) I use a STB (Sagem 64) connected to AV2 (DTV) which works very well. The HDR1 is connected to AV1 (VMEM) and also to a seperate STB (Thomson DTI353). The IR transmitter is connected to HDR1 (Data).

I have configured my BV7 for VMEM at AV1, and the HDR1 for STB and Thomson DTI353. Everything works very well without the STB-C function for HDR1. For example I didn't reach the menu for Thomson STB and cannot change channels.

Both my STB units are supported by B&O's built in STB-C.

To verify the function of Thomson with applied IR transmitter I have connected it directly to BV7 for DTV, with good result.   

Do anyone know something about my problem?

Best Regards

CGG 

Hello CGG,

My BV7 and HDR1 are connected as follows:

AV1 = VMEM

AV2 = STB (DTV)

AV3

AV4 = PC 

1 coax cable wall outlet - HDR1

1 coax cable wall outlet - BV7

1 coax cable BV7 - MX4002 (20meters) 

1 scart cable HDR1 - BV7

In this setup an analog signal is fed into the HDR1. Better is to feed the DTV signal into the HDR1.

But never changed it because the HDR1 playback picture quality is almost exactly as the DTV digital quality.

I have no problems what so ever. Hope this info can help you out.

PS: in this setup I can watch television on the MX4002 in the bedroom through TV (analog), DTV (digital) or HDR1 - V.TUNER.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)