in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-27-2007 10:10 AM by beologisch. 190 replies.
Page 8 of 8 (191 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-23-2007 5:10 PM In reply to

• Stones
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-01-2007
    • Oslo, Norway
    • Posts 18
    • Founder

Re: DECEMBER PRIZE DRAW !!

Greetings to the Winner, Jonathan, and Merry Christmas to all BeoWorld'ersSmile

Steinar:)

• 12-23-2007 5:12 PM In reply to

• Hughie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Walton-On-Thames
    • Posts 38
    • Bronze Member

OMG - I missed the draw - which I never normally do - and I won something!! - but in my defence I was distracted by the documentary on BBC2 by Richard Hammond on Evel Kenevel - absolutely compelling - especialy like Hammond I grew up in the 70's watching him on TV.

anyway back to the prize draw - I am the lucky recepient of the BeoGram 3000 - which of course I am thrilled to win Party!!! - BUT - I don't have any records to play on it Sad, when as teenager in the early 80's I converted all my record collection to CD I ditched old technology for new.

So what do I do? - sensible suggestions as I do not want to offend PrizeDrawBot by being seemingly ungrateful - because believe me I am not.

Hughie

• 12-23-2007 5:15 PM In reply to

Delighted to see such a deserving winner! Hope the move goes well and that the speakers are all you imagine - and more!

And big congratulations to Lee and Lifestyle AV without whom none of this would happen! My New Year's resolution will be that all the future B&O that I buy will be from Lifestyle as I can depend upon the quality and can marvel at the value. Allied to the fact that Lee and Matt are two of the most considerate people I have met.

Well done to all the winners and I look forward to next years with eager anticipation. 

• 12-23-2007 5:38 PM In reply to

• wogga383
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-07-2007
    • Longridge, Lancs
    • Posts 108
    • Gold Member

Sorry i'm late t' internet has been been on and off, Andy wasn't late back from the do he was twiddling with me phone line.

First out of the bag..well chuffed.

Congrats to all winners and seasons greetings to the mods and members.

• 12-23-2007 5:50 PM In reply to

Party!!! Thank you Lee and everybody from and on Beoworld for this great Christmas Gift present Party!!!

Kind regards and enjoy Christmas,Yes -  thumbs up

Filip

• 12-23-2007 6:19 PM In reply to

You will have to post photos Jonathan when you do move! sounds excellent! I too am moving at the moment but have had several "surprises" including a boiler that will not gain pressure Angry

• 12-23-2007 6:36 PM In reply to

Congratulation Jonathan, I bet you both, will fell in love with these beauties....

Guy 

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

• 12-23-2007 7:51 PM In reply to

• Rubicon
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-21-2007
    • N. Island NZ
    • Posts 45
    • Founder

Hi Bot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat me to it, and Woo-Hoo is right - we had an earthquake here in Gisborne a few days ago, but believe me the jumping up and down that just happened here when I checked my e-mail must have registered on the richter scale too!  Stick out tongue

Thanks for the nice comments too everyone. I'm just glad to be here and supporting what has been a fantastic source of advice, humour and entertainment. I'm spreading the word down here and hopefully across the Tasman with friends too.

Keep up the great work all, and a Super Big Thank You to the man in the steel hat! Merry Christmas to one and all, and a special thank you to Lee and all the Moderators and background staff!

Party!!!WhistleParty!!!BeerDrinksDrinksDrinks 

Peter

• 12-24-2007 2:43 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Hughie:

OMG - I missed the draw - which I never normally do - and I won something!! - but in my defence I was distracted by the documentary on BBC2 by Richard Hammond on Evel Kenevel - absolutely compelling - especialy like Hammond I grew up in the 70's watching him on TV.

anyway back to the prize draw - I am the lucky recepient of the BeoGram 3000 - which of course I am thrilled to win Party!!! - BUT - I don't have any records to play on it Sad, when as teenager in the early 80's I converted all my record collection to CD I ditched old technology for new.

So what do I do? - sensible suggestions as I do not want to offend PrizeDrawBot by being seemingly ungrateful - because believe me I am not.

Hughie

Congrat's Hughie - simple, start buying vinyl again.

I did the same as you and ditched most of my LP's for this new fangled CD stuff at the time. Luckily though I kept some and when I eventually bought my first Beogram I was amazed by the sound reproduction and I haven't stopped rebuilding my collection since.

Keep it you won't regret it I promise.Big Smile

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 12-24-2007 3:22 AM In reply to

Congrats all of you and special to Jonathan from sweden!!!!

...and now I hope I get the Grand Price from B&O CalendarWhistle 

• 12-24-2007 7:09 AM In reply to

Gift [G] Re: DECEMBER PRIZE DRAW !!

Dear PrizeDrawBot,

Thank you very much for the wonderful surprising extra Christmas gift here on (danish)  X-mas day

Now I can control my entire collection of Bang & Olufsen products  http://www.thogersen.dk

Wishing everybody a happy Christmas from Denmark

All the best

Jan Thogersen

http://www.thogersen.dk 

• 12-24-2007 8:29 AM In reply to

• rmallo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Milan, Italy
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

A very Happy Holidays from a proud winner in the December Draw Big Smile

The A8 will look wonderful together with my new iPod Touch....

Enjoy the break!

Rubens

• 12-24-2007 8:34 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

I wish you a very merry christmas, prizedrawbot! And I hope you will draw my number at least once next year! Smile

Best wishes to you and your robota!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 12-24-2007 9:44 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Medogsfat:
    Hughie:

Hughie

Congrat's Hughie - simple, start buying vinyl again.

I did the same as you and ditched most of my LP's for this new fangled CD stuff at the time. Luckily though I kept some and when I eventually bought my first Beogram I was amazed by the sound reproduction and I haven't stopped rebuilding my collection since.

Keep it you won't regret it I promise.Big Smile

Chris.

Have to agree with Chris. Start rebuilding your Vinyl collection now you have a beatiful beogram to play it on. After I got a BG9000 my vinyl collection just multiplied and multiplied. Must have over 150 records by now and still growing.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 12-26-2007 5:57 PM In reply to

• Toby
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hertfordshire United Kingdom
    • Posts 136
    • Bronze Member

Party!!!Congratulations you lucky prizewinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party!!!

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas though belated!!!

Top class work Beoworld. 

Kind Regards Toby
    I better do my bit and suspend my siggy.
  • 12-27-2007 10:10 AM In reply to

congratulations to all the prizewinners of this month, it will certainly add to the good feeling of december !!!!
    Leon: Beoworld's First "First Prize" winner. "Carpe Diem et Dolce Far Niente"
Page 8 of 8 (191 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8