in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-22-2007 12:30 PM by Kevin. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-21-2007 11:14 AM

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Christmas Bash!

I'd like to wish all those travelling to the official Beoworld Christmas 'Do' tomorrow all the very best. I hope there'll be plenty of wassailing and a-drinking of the Christmas Mead, not to mention the Lords and Ladies dancing!

I expect jandyt to document the evening in his usual photo-journal style and I expect plenty of pictures of folk making arses fools of themselves (btw is Medogsfat going)Stick out tongue. No doubt our intrepid reporter will himself over-indulge and spend the later hours of the morning in his bathroom rather than his bedBig Smile

I look forward to seeing the phtos and hearing your tails of festive merriment!

EnjoyBig Smile

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 12-22-2007 7:57 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: Christmas Bash!

Hi Puncher - no I'm not going this time around but really wish I wasSad

I fully expect a candid pictorial report from our intrepid anthologer jandyt though.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 12-22-2007 8:26 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Yes we definately need one of jandyt's classic reports. Complete with pictures of members making complete fools of themselves.LaughingLaughingLaughing

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 12-22-2007 8:47 AM In reply to

I believe it is really more of a Lifestyle event to be fair and I expect the mood will be sophisticated and dapper - at least till we arrive!
  • 12-22-2007 12:30 PM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Just had afternoon tea with Andy and can confirm the camera has made it.Cool
    As you can imagine Lee has chosen a spectacular venue for the evening and the Grand Hotel is stunning.

Time to get changed drinks at 7Drinks

cheers,

Kevin

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)