in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-22-2007 7:17 AM by Alex. 26 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-22-2007 4:51 AM In reply to

• beofan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • North Wales
    • Posts 36
    • Bronze Member

Re: iPhone

Re the question of the size of the iPhone compaired to other modern mobile phones; I would personally prefer a larger phone, being a user of mature years. I refuse to buy one of these "pixie" phones because they are too hard to operate due to the miniscule size of the keypads. I currently use a 10+ year old Motorola cd930e, but will happily upgrade to an iPhone if it is big enough! (all my computer equipement is Apple anyway).
    Dom
  • 04-22-2007 7:17 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

Re: iPhone

jk1002:
    Even though I am a huge Apple fan i am not too exited about the iphone. I haven't seen a single product from Apple that was built durable enough to retain it's appeal during daily use. I am pretty sure that after 4 weeks it will be scratched regardless how carefull one is. Unless they deliver it with some sort of smart protective case but I haven't seen that yet.

JK

The iPods come with protective cases (well mine did, but somebody nicked the case, and left the iPod). Anywho, the two iPods I've had (4gb Mini and current 80gb) have stood up to heavy use very well. I listen to my iPod at least 5 hours a day...

Weekly top artists:                   

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2