in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-06-2007 2:51 PM by Craig. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2007 10:48 AM

Older System--Can I hook up iPod?

Is there anyway I can hook up my iPod to this system? My dad gave it to me because he is upgrading, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to burn all my music onto CDs.

I have a BeoSound system from like early to mid ninties. I am not sure of the exact model number, but it looks identical to the current BeoSound 3200.

• 12-06-2007 11:14 AM In reply to

Re: Older System--Can I hook up iPod?

You will need a DIN to stereo minijack cable which you should use to connect your I-Pod to the AUX port on the B&O.

The cables are widely available on Ebay or from Amazon

Regards Graham

• 12-06-2007 11:22 AM In reply to

That's not an older system!

Many of us are using B&O systems on a daily basis that date back to the 1970's and earlier.

As Graham says, the appropriate leads are available on eBay or you can order them from somewhere like Maplin which is where I got mine.

Simon

• 12-06-2007 2:51 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Depending on how much you want to spend you could also conside this iPod dock. You then control your iPod with your B&O remote.

iPod Dock

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)