in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-23-2008 5:23 PM by Nebelfelsen. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2007 4:17 AM

• etf
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 13
    • Bronze Member

BEO5 mute function

Dear all,

I can't really fint the request regarding a mute function. As I remember somebody asked for this some times ago. But I found out if one decrease the volume (rotate the volume ring counter clockwise) very fast, the respective function (TV, RADIO,...) will go into "mute". I don't know wether this is a known function or just a result of fast impulses sent to the B&O devices. I can't find this in the usermanual of BEO5. It seems to work like on the BC2 if one double touch the volume-ring.

Regards

Torben

• 11-30-2007 6:24 AM In reply to

Re: BEO5 mute function

Torben,

The mute function you describe is in the User Manual. I do agree it is in very small print, so I guess it will be missed by many people.

Regards Keith....

• 10-23-2008 5:00 PM In reply to

I think that it is not so easy to mute the system by turning the wheel very fast. When I try to do so, it works only in about 60 percent of the cases.

Therefore I would like to know if I can create a softbutton to mute the speakers. Is there an ir code that I could use to send a mute command?

Many thanks in advance for any helpul reply.

• 10-23-2008 5:10 PM In reply to

I can confirm that you can create a mute button and the code mute_sound is already in the configuration tool

Regards Keith....

• 10-23-2008 5:23 PM In reply to

Thank you. I will try so...
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)