in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-21-2007 5:09 PM by paddy2042. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-20-2007 7:27 PM

Wireless software

Is anyone able to tell me the various versions of the Wireless software that have been released by B&O? I don't seem to be able to get any information on this from B&O themselves.What is the latest release?

Patrick

• 11-21-2007 2:05 AM In reply to

Re: Wireless software

I am assuming you are talking about Beolink Wireless. The latest version is 2.0 which now supports Masterlink

Regards Keith....

• 11-21-2007 4:06 AM In reply to

• etf
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 13
    • Bronze Member

Hej all,

Last week I got my "Wireless" back with an upgrade; both Software and Hardware. I received the information, that it should improve sound quality and become more stable!!!

What do you mean by " it supports masterlink "?

Can one use a pair of BL wireless instead of tracking a ML cable?

Thanks ahead!!!

Torben

• 11-21-2007 1:08 PM In reply to

Torben,

BeoLink Wireless 1 can now be used in a Master Link setup meaning you can use it in place of the cable.

When Beolink Wireless 1 was first released it could only be used in a Power Link setup typically using the new version of Beolab 3500.

All Beolink Wireless 1's must be at least version 2.0 or greater and each unit must be running the same version.

Regards Keith....

• 11-21-2007 5:09 PM In reply to

I bought the Beolink Wireless 1 system to use with Beoport in a linkroom. Beolink Wrieless will not operate with Beoport I have been told by B&O so it is not quite the same as a wired solution. 

Patrick

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)