in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-22-2007 4:17 AM by beo4me. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-20-2007 11:29 AM

Beoport/Beosound 2 problems

I have three questions:

1.  you used to be able to download onto Beosound 2 straight from a CD (in fact, it's in my instruction booklet)  but with the latest version of Beoport, you don't seem to be able to.  You have to download it to N.Music first

2.  I have downloaded into N.Music 3 CDs in a Phil Spector series called Back to Mono.  However, N.Music thinks it is all one CD and so I have an album of 60 tracks.  Any solutions?

3. This is the most important - I have added some more CDs to Beosound 2 from N.Music but the recording jumps badly, leaving out words, half-sentences etc.  Never happened before and when I download an album onto Beosound 2 that I put onto N.Music before the latest version of Beoport, there is no problem at all.  It is worth saying that the new downloads play perfectly in n.Music with no jumping at all, and also that I now have quite a bit of trouble getting the Beosound 2 playlist to appear - going in, going out, switching off, switching on etc. before it appears. It always used to appear by default, but now the general playlists appear first

Help!

• 11-22-2007 4:17 AM In reply to

Re: Beoport/Beosound 2 problems

Hi thorne,

I have no idea on 1). Haven't even noticed as I always drag from N.MUSIC.

On 2) the appearance of the tracks depends on the ID tags. I always use iTunes for changing names on my MP3's. so for example change the album name to Back to Mono - Disc 1 for the tracks belonging there. I do the opposite, when an album is split on two discs with different titles I would change them so they show up together!

For 3), have you changed the coding method for your tracks? I have had problems with variable bitrate MP3's before. Now I do all of my encoding with CDex in 320 kbps.

Hope that helps,

Frank

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)