in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-07-2007 3:20 PM by jonnyb. 191 replies.
Page 8 of 8 (192 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-01-2007 4:20 AM In reply to

Re: OCTOBER PRIZE DRAW

Congratulations to the winners, and many thanks to PrizeDrawBot for his excellent work and humour Laughing

Quoi de mieux qu'un BeoLab 2 ? 2 BeoLab 2 !

• 11-01-2007 4:41 AM In reply to

• Thomas
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Norway
    • Posts 85
    • Founder

Unfortunatly I couldent watch live, but I really enjoyed reading through the prize draw posts, (Hoping for my name of course...).  I am always looking forward to this, and next time hopefully my luck will be better.

Anyway: Congratulations to all the Winners!

Thomas 

7-40 Mk3, Beo5/Beo4, Avant32DVD, BS3K, PentaIII, BL4K, BL Active w/BL2500, Avant28CTV,Beoport, AppleTV, 2xBC6K

• 11-01-2007 5:41 AM In reply to

A shame I couldn't be online yesterday......

Congratualtions to all the winners!! Enjoy your prizes!

Marcus

• 11-02-2007 11:11 PM In reply to

Hi PrizeDrawBot,
    Just wanted to let you know how happy I am to have won the Beolit 500.  I think that the piano-key design will complement my Beomaster 1000, so I've set a space aside for it.

I'm due a trip down to Eastbourne anyway.  Still trying to convince my better half to get me a pair of Beolab Penta 2s for Christmas!  Maybe this year...

Lawrence
    Lawrence
  • 11-03-2007 3:50 AM In reply to

Wonderful that a fan of the vintage equipment has won the Beolit 500. What of course you need is a second one and then you can use it as an intercom!
  • 11-03-2007 10:15 AM In reply to

• DAG4R
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • London
    • Posts 16
    • Founder

Hi,

Can someone point me to the list of winners this month (and last months). I haven't been able to keep up to date and its a bit time consuming to read through the thread? If the list doesn't exist maybe the first post could be updated with the details?

Thanks,

DAG4R

• 11-03-2007 3:10 PM In reply to

And would you happen to have a spare one in your collection, Peter??

Lawrence
    Lawrence
  • 11-03-2007 3:14 PM In reply to

Thanks for that, Tom.  When I get it I'll share a few close-ups if you like.

Do you like the old designs?

Lawrence
    Lawrence
  • 11-03-2007 3:42 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of it next to your BM1000. Do you have the Black key version of the BM1000?

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-03-2007 3:49 PM In reply to

lawrencejmcook:
    And would you happen to have a spare one in your collection, Peter??

Lawrence

No! My collection these days is very small! I gave it away! Just kept a few things that I really liked! 

• 11-03-2007 4:17 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

DAG4R:

Hi,

Can someone point me to the list of winners this month (and last months). I haven't been able to keep up to date and its a bit time consuming to read through the thread? If the list doesn't exist maybe the first post could be updated with the details?

Thanks,

DAG4R

Sorry - all my fault i'm afraid.

By the end of tomorrow night, the prizewinners summary will appear on the 'current' prize draw, and the christmas draw will be announced. Sorry for being a bit rubbish this time - i've been insanely busy the last few weeks, but will sort it. Smile

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 11-03-2007 8:04 PM In reply to

Craig:

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of it next to your BM1000. Do you have the Black key version of the BM1000?

CraigSmile

Yes.  In fact, I have 2 BM1000s with black keys - one I bought for a fiver and the other was a gift.  I've never seen a white key one close up.  What I love about the BM1000 is that on the top surface of the keys the text is upper case, and on the front surface it is lower case!  Someone (Jacob Jensen??) actually took the time to think of how that should look.

Do you have one too?

Lawrence
    Lawrence
  • 11-03-2007 8:07 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Yes I have a White Key one. Infact I have a complete Beosystem 1000. Also have a Beocord 1100 I use with it.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-03-2007 8:30 PM In reply to

Do you have a picture of the whole system posted here?

L
    Lawrence
  • 11-07-2007 9:40 AM In reply to

• jonnyb
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-06-2007
    • London, UK
    • Posts 123
    • Bronze Member

My 'Spark to Icon' book arrived with an almighty thump on my desk this morning courtesy of Lee/Prizebot/Beoworld and I'm looking forward to having a good read tonight.

Then it's iPhone day on Friday. It's like Christmas has come early this year!

Many thanks once again to Lee for all his hard work making Beoworld what it is. See you in next month's prize draw thread...

• 11-07-2007 1:21 PM In reply to

Congratulations Jonny. The Spark To Icon book is a great read, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Please give us your own beginner's review of the iPhone this weekend if you can!

PS. did you keep the BeoSound 1 in the end?!

• 11-07-2007 3:20 PM In reply to

• jonnyb
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-06-2007
    • London, UK
    • Posts 123
    • Bronze Member

Yes, I kept the BS1 in the end Henry. I decided in the end it would be a shame to get rid of it and having almost got rid of it I'm suddenly more appreciative of it. Funny how things turn out, eh?

Did you get yours yet - are you enjoying it?

I'll post some iPhone impressions over the weekend.

Btw, the book is lovely. My pedantic eye has spotted an error on the caption for a photo of the Beosound 3200, which describes it as a Beosystem 3200! 

Page 8 of 8 (192 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8