in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-05-2007 11:44 AM by Santiago. 26 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-05-2007 11:26 AM In reply to

Re: Can't update Beo5 firmware - "Incorrect hardware version"

OK Santiago,

You may have already tried what I am going to suggest, but perhaps we can go through the procedure anyway to try and resolve your problem.

• With the Beo5 NOT on the base, switch it off by holding the GO centre button for 5 seconds.
    • Then switch it on again by pressing the GO button again for a long period
    • Now, with the Beo5 configuration software up and running, mount the Beo5 on the base and it should detect it by serial number.
    • Now try another download where it will again ask about the firmware update making sure the Beo5 is full charged and the display is on at the start of the download.

Then, lets see the outcome and go from there..

Regards Keith....

• 11-05-2007 11:44 AM In reply to

Re: Can't update Beo5 firmware - "Incorrect hardware version"

Thank you Keith but I've already tried all the procedure exactly has you described with no success at all.

Powering off, full charge, and display on, doesn't change anything.
    The serial number is automatically detected without problem every time I mount the beo5 in the base.
    But if I try to update the firmware I always get the 4 screen shots I've post you before.

But in fact all this is not very important for me... because the downloading config file procedure works fine and I can re-configure my beo5 without problems at all.

However I met another beo5 little bug that I've explained here, and I would want to know if this issue happens to your beo5 too, thanks.

Santiago

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2