in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-22-2007 12:06 PM by beologisch. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-19-2007 8:48 AM

Challenge: Beo5 and Philips Living Colors

I'm offering a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Carte Jaune Champagne for the first person who can fully controle the Philips Living Colors with his Beo5!

More info on the Philips device:

http://www.lighting.philips.com/microsite/living_colors/

Karel

The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

• 10-19-2007 8:52 AM In reply to

Re: Challenge: Beo5 and Philips Living Colors

I saw that page a while ago, looks interesting, have you got the product already?

p.

• 10-19-2007 9:00 AM In reply to

I'm going to buy it 2night... but it would be great to just have 1 remote controle

Karel.

The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

• 10-19-2007 9:10 AM In reply to

It is a radio remote I am thinking now... so no chance I think.

Let me know what you think of the product. I'd like to know if it is bright enough or if it only work in a dark room.

How much are they?

p.

• 10-19-2007 9:30 AM In reply to

Around 200€.. Don't know if it's radio or IR... :-(

• 10-19-2007 10:29 AM In reply to

It is definately not a radio remote. You have to point to the lamp to be able to control it. Sounds like a nice chalenge though. You can set multiple lamps to respond to one remote. So there are channels involved. If you pay over 149,- euro, you pay to much.
  • 10-19-2007 10:31 AM In reply to

As the remote does not transmit "IR" but uses wireless means you would need to use a "Translation box" such as the Lintronics to use it with the Beo5

Regards Keith....

• 10-22-2007 3:33 AM In reply to

BV7-40 MK IV, BL5´s, BL3´s, BL 3500, BL7-4, BS3000, BC 6-23, BV 1, BS3.

• 10-22-2007 5:40 AM In reply to

.. and it has very very very bad radio reception!!! The LivingColor is placed 1m behind my Ouvertre.. so not directly visible.. when the Ouverture is blocking the view: no reception... when I move a bit to the left/right... so when the LivingColor is visible then there's reception... but absolutely not good...if I'm 2m from the LivingColor then the reception is excelent!

But... It's definitly a nice addition if you want to have a special atmosphere inhouse :-)

• 10-22-2007 5:55 AM In reply to

An additional LC2 for switching it on/off is in the planning...

• 10-22-2007 12:06 PM In reply to

talking about the LC2 ; they are so hard to find so the prices are going through the roof !

I bought myself a LC2 for euro 80,= on MP [at least I thought I did because he agreed] but now several people are offering him amounts up to euro 175,= and he mailed that the deal is off, because he can get more money for it [what a gentleman, not?] strange and sad what money can do to certain people ? for me it's not the money issue [although the prices are certainly going up for certain second-life B&O stuff] but the agree issue that bothers me...............:-(

Leon: Beoworld's First "First Prize" winner. "Carpe Diem et Dolce Far Niente"
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)