in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-13-2007 8:35 AM by grieg007. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-11-2007 5:27 PM

• grieg007
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 05-19-2007
    • Bergen, Norway
    • Posts 54
    • Gold Member

BS2 audio feedback...annoying

Does anybody, like me, ever get irritated by the annoying audio feedback the BS2 gives? Would it have been so much trouble for B&O to compose something a bit more soothing or comfortabe to listen to ever time you turn the device on/off or make a command? 

While I am on the subject, why doesnt the BS2 allow you to continue the track at the spot you left off, instead of having to begin at the beginning of the track everytime the pause exceeds the 10 seconds or so barrier. Really getting on my nerves these things...

Regards,
    Christian

• 10-12-2007 11:42 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Re: BS2 audio feedback...annoying

Yes.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 10-12-2007 12:43 PM In reply to

• Joe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-03-2007
    • SoCal
    • Posts 74
    • Bronze Member

I have never had or heard of audio feedback from the BS2 but I do know what you mean by the track starting over again. Hopefully the new BS6 will have more options.

Joe 

Its not just a product, its a way of life...
  • 10-12-2007 1:10 PM In reply to

• Ruivar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-12-2007
    • Denmark
    • Posts 72
    • Bronze Member

Yes... Actually I have never thought about that pause - resume problem before. But now when you mention it, I must admit that it is quite irritating. Maybe Bang & Olufsen can solve the problem in the next BS 2 software release!?

I hope Struer read these threads frequently.

Att.: Bang & Olufsen: This is a REQUEST!!

Ruivar

• 10-13-2007 8:35 AM In reply to

• grieg007
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 05-19-2007
    • Bergen, Norway
    • Posts 54
    • Gold Member

The BS2 has been around for a good 5 years now and I cant believe they havent heard this critique before and not done anything about it. How hard can it really be? 

I just did a comparison with my iPod and the sound of the BS2 is so much more natural and clear, but with that audio feedback sounding like a cheap 80s alarm clock and never really being able to use the pause button, I am considering selling mine...
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)