in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-19-2007 5:25 PM by Peter. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-10-2007 7:53 PM

Beocenter 7002 remote receiver

Hello

I'm trying to find the problem in the remote receiver module of a Beocenter 7002 but no good results obtained; I have another module that works best, so I started to change from the not working card to the working ones the IC (IC1 and IC2) and after the transistor but all components are good and the card still working and the other one not... I replaced all the electrolitic caps whith new ones but no good results.. Using the manuals I found a strange behaviour on IC2, the pin 6 in the "no remote signal" status is at 5,6V and on the complementary state (remote signal present) the IC2.Pin6 goes at 8,4V, the exact opposite from what reported on the manual...

Tomorrow I'll go to buy an oscilloscope (used, only one channel 10Mhz - could be good for a dummy like me?) because now all the stores are closed (why none is working at this time? :( ) but if someone knows what could be I'll be very happy to listen from.

I have another card whit the same problem... What a beautiful hobby!!!!! (But I love the Beo 7XXX series)

Infiniti ringraziamenti

Eugenio 

Eugenio Colazzo

• 10-19-2007 5:05 PM In reply to

Re: Beocenter 7002 remote receiver

E v v a a a a a a i i i i i i i i ! ! ! ! !    (aka : I'm very very happy)

I solved the problem, there were a setting to correct on the board! Exactly the 164kHz oscillator reference...

Beautiful machines!!!!

Ciao ciao

Eugenio

Eugenio Colazzo

• 10-19-2007 5:25 PM In reply to

Re: Beocenter 7002 remote receiver

Well done! Now we know who to ask if there is a problem!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)