in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-03-2007 6:42 AM by Anonymous. 26 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-02-2007 5:42 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Back from Berlin!

Hi All

Just to let you all know i've just got home from Berlin after an absolutely amazing time attending the World Launch of Serenata on behalf of BeoWorld.  I was immensely proud to represent us all, and Bang & Olufsen were genuinely delighted we could attend. 

I have so much to tell you i really don't know where to start, so i am going to start drafting some work now and carry on tomorrow - and hopefully release at least the first article tomorrow afternoon or evening.

We also have a Serenata on loan for a very short time from Bang & Olufsen. So, i can do a review and hopefully answer questions on it - plus i also have the full press pack and technical specs which i will publish on site.

The interview with Torben was fantastic too - what an absolutely lovely man!  It was more like sitting with a friend at the pub having a chat than an interview, and i will of course be publishing the best bits on BeoWorld.

As i said - more to follow, and i'm starting now! I can't type fast enough!!

Lee
    Big Smile

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 10-02-2007 5:48 PM In reply to

Re: Back from Berlin!

Delighted to hear you had such a good time and I know you will have been the perfect face of Beoworld. I am sure that you need some sleep though and Jo deserves your attention!
  • 10-02-2007 5:52 PM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

Welcome back Lee! Big Smile Glad to hear it all went well.

Weekly top artists:                   

• 10-02-2007 5:53 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Done!  Bored her senseless with Beo-Talk, and she's gone to bed to escape me!

LaughingLaughing

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 10-02-2007 5:54 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Glad to have you back. Now get typing, we want details and lots of them.Stick out tongue

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 10-02-2007 6:08 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Welcome back Lee.
    Glad everything went well, can't wait to read your report.
    Did you get any photo's?

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 10-03-2007 1:25 AM In reply to

Gat to hear Lee! I am really looking forward to the articles you write!
  • 10-03-2007 1:42 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-23-2007
    • Posts 223
    • Bronze Member

Lee do you have any video/audio material from your trip ?
  • 10-03-2007 1:48 AM In reply to

Lee,

Very pleased the trip went well and like everyone else looking forward to reading your article.

In just a few short months Beoworld has gained real credibility with B&O and that is down to you and the moderators and to provide you with the new phone to review, I would say is "icing on the cake"

Regards Keith....

• 10-03-2007 2:07 AM In reply to

Welcome back,

I am also very keen to hear of your experiences. A visit to B&O would be really something.

jazz

• 10-03-2007 2:19 AM In reply to

Welcome home Lee. Start posting your news on the forums when you can. We're eager to hear everything you got up to!

• 10-03-2007 2:27 AM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Good to see you back safe and sound and can´t wait to here all about the tripYes -  thumbs up

cheers,

Kevin 

• 10-03-2007 2:57 AM In reply to

Wouldn't it be interesting if we could arrange some kind of an audio meeting with Lee using something like a Skypecast? Technically it's easy, however, it does take us all away from the asynchronous nature of the Forum.

Still for something like this I think it would be interesting.

• 10-03-2007 3:11 AM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

You should have brought Andy T with you! Whistle

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 10-03-2007 3:17 AM In reply to

• JC
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Yorkshire / UK
    • Posts 621
    • Founder

How was the Beer Smile

Jonnie

• 10-03-2007 3:35 AM In reply to

9 LEE:
    Hi All

Just to let you all know i've just got home from Berlin after an absolutely amazing time attending the World Launch of Serenata on behalf of BeoWorld.  I was immensely proud to represent us all, and Bang & Olufsen were genuinely delighted we could attend. 

I have so much to tell you i really don't know where to start, so i am going to start drafting some work now and carry on tomorrow - and hopefully release at least the first article tomorrow afternoon or evening.

We also have a Serenata on loan for a very short time from Bang & Olufsen. So, i can do a review and hopefully answer questions on it - plus i also have the full press pack and technical specs which i will publish on site.

The interview with Torben was fantastic too - what an absolutely lovely man!  It was more like sitting with a friend at the pub having a chat than an interview, and i will of course be publishing the best bits on BeoWorld.

As i said - more to follow, and i'm starting now! I can't type fast enough!!
    So Lee, 'It was more like sitting with a friend at the pub'. Hah! Say no more!  Welcome back!
    John 

Lee
    Big Smile
  • 10-03-2007 3:46 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-23-2007
    • Posts 223
    • Bronze Member

LaughingLaughing
  • 10-03-2007 5:40 AM In reply to

This is a great idea, however i don't know what asynchronous means. I'll have to look it up.

I'd definately be keen on some kind of audio conference or even video conference, because i'm such a handsome man Stick out tongue  ha ha ha  i'm so funny.

jazz

• 10-03-2007 5:49 AM In reply to

• Ignace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-30-2007
    • Moderator - NL
    • Posts 2,749
    • Founder

Hi Lee,

good to hear that you have returned safely and that you had a great visit to Berlin.
    Looking forward to read about your experiences. 

Smile

• 10-03-2007 6:42 AM In reply to

a·syn·chro·nous      [ey-sing-kruh-nuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective
    1.not occurring at the same time.
    2.(of a computer or other electrical machine) having each operation started only after the preceding operation is completed.
    3.Computers, Telecommunications. of or pertaining to operation without the use of fixed time intervals (opposed to synchronous).
  • 10-03-2007 8:34 AM In reply to

Henry:

Welcome home Lee. Start posting your news on the forums when you can. We're eager to hear everything you got up to!

'to hear everything'.  Is this wise Henry?  There could be minors or sensitive young ladies reading these columns.

John

• 10-03-2007 9:01 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Hi Lee. I hope you enjoyed your Berlin Trip. Will you do a Berlin Thread in the Jandyt-style?

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 10-03-2007 1:18 PM In reply to

Jerryatrick:
    Henry:

'to hear everything'.  Is this wise Henry?  There could be minors or sensitive young ladies reading these columns.

Lee is a loyal man, John. I would never doubt him of such a thing, especially with the boss of all people! Laughing

• 10-03-2007 1:46 PM In reply to

• Movie
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Posts 90
    • Bronze Member

Welcome back Lee - great to see that Beoworld gets such attention from B&O.
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >