in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-03-2007 12:43 PM by Beonut. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-02-2007 7:44 AM

Beomedia 1 upload problems

I recently bought a Beomedia 1 and am having problems uploading to it. If I copy direct from a cd via the B&O software and upload to the unit there is no problem, however, most of my music is stored on a hard drive from downloads. When I try to upload this music (as albums) to the unit, the B&O software reorganises all the tracks into alphabetical order. It also does this to photo albums and I have also noticed that the same thing happens on my Beosound 2. Albums are layed out in a particular order for a reason and it is getting very frustrating not being able to listen to them as they should be. My B&O dealer has been trying to get an answer from B&O with no luck and I have contacted them directly twice now with no reply.

Does anyone know how I might combat this problem?  Any suggestions gratefully received.

• 10-03-2007 12:43 PM In reply to

• Beonut
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Essex, UK
    • Posts 89
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beomedia 1 upload problems

I have seen this problem when using Windows media player version 10.x to rip cds onto my Beomedia1, tracks created play in alphabetic sequence not track number as you describe.

If you either use Windows Media Player 9.x or 11.x it works properly.

I hope this helps

Peter

My B&O - BS3, BV4-50, Beomedia 1, BS3200, DVD1, BL8000, BL6000, BL3, BL2, BL7.4
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)