in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-29-2007 11:20 AM by M4SPM. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-29-2007 8:45 AM

• M4SPM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom
    • Posts 38
    • Founder

Beosystem 3 and Microsoft Media Centre PC

I have a Beosystem 3 with Version 3.1 of the software. I want to control my Microsoft Media Centre PC connected to my Beosystem 3 with my B & O remote, and also use it in link rooms

Microsoft Sell a universal Remote reciever and remote which plugs into any PC running XP or Vista via usb.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=065

My question is does anyone know if the PUC software is available for this. If the answer is no I have found this solution from oneremote below

http://shop.oneremote.dk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1530

However what I am not sure if this will work as my PC is connected to my Beosystem 3 by HDMI and not a Scart cable anyone any ideas? 

• 09-29-2007 11:15 AM In reply to

Re: Beosystem 3 and Microsoft Media Centre PC

Hi

I don't think it's in the puc list i haven't seen it.

The oneremote will work just fine if your mediacenter has an scart input, The HDMI input you use is assigned to a scart input wish is used for analog stereo sound and video signal used for link TV's. with the oneremote it's also possible to control the media center from a link room.

Ask oneremote if the remote you have is compatible with there scart control

• 09-29-2007 11:20 AM In reply to

• M4SPM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom
    • Posts 38
    • Founder

Re: Beosystem 3 and Microsoft Media Centre PC

Thanks for that My Media Centre PC does not have a start connection. I have tried to contact oneremote but their contact us section does not seem to work.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)