in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-08-2012 4:04 PM by rikarde. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-07-2012 3:43 PM

No sound from Radio in BC2/Tv /main room - strange problem.

Hello Allmighty Beoworlders with alot of knowledge ;) 

Today something strange happend. We cant listen to radio in our livingroom where we have the BC2, BV10, LB3 and LB4000. 

We have listened to radio here alot of times before, both in the kitchen and the livingroom. All other sources works great, Tv, Dvd, PS3, V.mem(mac). The stragest thing is that in the kitchen - linkroom we can listen to radio.. But not in the main room. 

Do anyone know what the problem could be? 

BeoCenter 2, Beovision 10-46, BeoLab3, BeoLab4000, BeoLab3500, Beo4

• 02-07-2012 4:03 PM In reply to

Re: No sound from Radio in BC2/Tv /main room - strange problem.

Sounds like the BV10 and BC2 are both in OPT. 1

BV10 must be in V.OPT 2

BC2 should be in A.OPT 0

• 02-07-2012 4:18 PM In reply to

It has worked before.. I just set V.opt 2 ad A.opt 0 again, if I accidental have changed this.

Still the same problem.

Right now I have the TV on, when I press Radio the BC2 comes alive and shows the radiostation, the TV screen gets black, Radio shows on the screen - no sound. When I press TV, the BC2 gets black and the TV gos on.

The only source that I can´t hear in the mainroom is Radio. All sources have sound in the link room. 

• 02-07-2012 6:45 PM In reply to

Strange problem.. If you activate RADIO, sound is going via masterlink. I assume if you put a CD in your BC2, you have no sound in your mainroom either?

You could try another masterlinkcable from your socket to your TV. No links. Just one cable, with plugs on both ends.

And just to be certain, are you sure you have set one of the AV-sockets in your tv, to DVD?

• 02-08-2012 12:10 PM In reply to

This is strange.. 

No sound going out from the BC2 in the mainroom. Cd/Radio. Tv, DVD (from the BC2) DVT (PS3) V.MEM (macmini) all works great with sound and picture. I can also press "- List - AV - V.mem" for sound from the macmini without the picture on the TV in the mainroom.But still no sound from Radio or CD in the mainroom. 

In the linkroom I can listen to CD, Radio, TV, V.mem. Right now Im listening to Tracy Chapman, CD from the BC2 in my linkroom.. 

The most anoying thing is that 4 days ago we listend to CD in the mainroom and the linkroom at the same time. 

Can there be something from my "- List - AV - V.mem" that has done this? 

When I press Radio/CD in the main room, BC2 lights up, the CD is running and the lights on my speakers go green - just as they shall do, but - no F***g sound.. 

• 02-08-2012 2:17 PM In reply to

Best way right now is elimanate all devices and cables one by one, to find the problem what is causing this.

Have you tried to disconnect all your connections, except BC2?

Also do the same in your connection menu. Everything set to "NONE", except DVD.

Good luck, man!

• 02-08-2012 4:04 PM In reply to

I unplugged the powercords on my BC2 and the BL3500. Now everything works again. It anoys me alot. I will have a deeper look into this so I get more understanding of this. 

It started after I made a resetup, maybe it has something to do with this. I will get back regarding this matter :) 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)