in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-11-2012 1:29 PM by Stoobietoo. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-07-2012 3:28 AM

Apple Remote PUC not working anymore.

Hi all

I recently had my Apple remote PUC updated in relation to some other software updates. Before the update, i controlled Plex on my Mac mini without any trouble, however after the update, i cant seem to activate "Play". Before the update, either "Play" or "Stop" on my Beo4 would correspond to "Go/play" on the Apple Remote, but not anymore. I have tried all buttons on my Beo4 and navigation works with the joystick and all, just not selecting things. Has anyone got this working? (tried both with navigation remote on and off in the TV settings, without any changes)

I am running on BV 7-40 MK V, SW 5.06.

Thanks in advance

Ehlerz

BV7-40 MK IV, BL5´s, BL3´s, BL 3500, BL7-4, BS3000, BC 6-23, BV 1, BS3.

• 02-09-2012 7:44 AM In reply to

Re: Apple Remote PUC not working anymore.

Make sure your original Apple remote hasn't somehow repaired itself with the apple device in question. Check also that the ir cord and eye are secure and attched.
  • 02-11-2012 1:13 PM In reply to

Check the verison of your PUC file. 

A bug in a updated PUC-File for Apple Remote stops commands. 

Be sure to use Version 2.20 

Best regards
    Joe 

B&O equipped ;-)

• 02-11-2012 1:29 PM In reply to

bsantini:
    Make sure your original Apple remote hasn't somehow re-paired itself with the apple device in question.

I have ATV1 and I had problems - Unpairing all remotes on the ATV1 seemed to solve it. (My TV is Beovision 5)

stoobietoo

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)