in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-27-2012 4:31 PM by Rex. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-05-2012 11:35 AM

Have you guys deal with the store timeless-av?

Hi, 

I am new to this forum, and want to know if any of you guys have dealed with a UK based store called timeless-av? Looking at his ebay feedback, the store seems to be a real deal. Would appreciate to hear your experience.

Cheers,

z3060243

• 02-06-2012 6:43 AM In reply to

• JC
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Yorkshire / UK
    • Posts 621
    • Founder

Re: Have you guys deal with the store timeless-av?

Darren who is the owner of TAV is a great guy and very professional. You will be well served and very well looked after from start to finish. Great after sales alsoSmile

Jonnie

• 02-07-2012 6:33 AM In reply to

Thanks JC

• 02-07-2012 7:19 AM In reply to

• JC
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Yorkshire / UK
    • Posts 621
    • Founder

No worriesWink

Jonnie

• 02-09-2012 3:26 AM In reply to

• BeoIce
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Recklinghausen, Germany
    • Posts 281
    • Founder

Oh, haven't seen this thread before, but I can highly recommend Timeless-AV too. Yes -  thumbs up

Bought a Beosound 9000 MK3 from Darren. BS9000 and floor stand came in original B&O packaging, covered in black foil. Even original manuals have been included. Service is top notch. One week from ordering until delivery to my door in germany.

Regards

Martin

BeoSound 9000 MK III, BeoLab 6000, BeoLab 11, BeoCenter 2300, BeoSound Century, BeoVision MX4000/MX7000 & BeoCom 4

Samsung UE40B7090, Samsung HT-WS1G, Technisat HD8-S, Sony PS3, Logitech PS3 IR-BT-Adapter & Lintronic TT455-RT-238

• 02-11-2012 1:40 PM In reply to

Thanks Martin.

• 02-13-2012 9:09 AM In reply to

• Dave0280
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-05-2008
    • Birmingham, UK
    • Posts 126
    • Gold Member

I've dealt with most if not all the dealers on here, Timeless, Iconic, Lifestyle, MorethanAV and not found a bad one yet, all top notch service and all provide excellent advice. Happy purchasing. Dave.

Dave - Birmingham, UK
  • 02-23-2012 12:33 PM In reply to

Hi, 

I started dealing with Darren's business nearly 18 months ago. He prides himself on knowing the full B&O product set and his servive pre and post sales is simly excellent. I have never been dissapointed in products I have bought. He listens to your needs and makes sure as a buyer to B&O you will be fully matched with the perfect product for your home. Highly recommend and entirely trustworthy. Others could lear a lot from his style of service and support.

For me I have returned again and again always surpassed expectations.

• 02-26-2012 2:12 AM In reply to

• Rex
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2009
    • Melbourne
    • Posts 15
    • Bronze Member

Yes they are very good.  Lifestyle AV are excellent, so is the aftersales service if there are any problems.  The best company I have dealt with is nothern AV.  Everything I have bought (quite a lot of items) are in better condition than advertised and the service is exceptional.  I bought beolab 4000's from 'More than AV'.  They turned up with a rip in one of the frets & no table stands as agreed.  I emailed many times, but got no response.  Very impressive!!  hmmmmmm..... 

• 02-26-2012 5:33 AM In reply to

Hi - Re Timeless AV ----------

I agree the other companies are great to. I have also bought from Lifestyle and cannot say I too have been ever not got a great product and Lee (Owner) and Matt are excellent. In defence of Darren I note you say they did not contact you I find this strange as they have many happy customers within Europe and Aus which have had brilliant service. Darren and his company have a policy they alway reply within 4hrs and I have always found they will rectify any problems. They are as I said a very honest and impressive growing company.

Hope this helps and you will buy from them again.

• 02-26-2012 12:23 PM In reply to

I think you will find Mike that the last post is refering to "More Than AV" not replying and not "Timeless AV".

• 02-27-2012 4:31 PM In reply to

• Rex
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2009
    • Melbourne
    • Posts 15
    • Bronze Member

Correct.  Timeless AV has excellent service.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)