in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-27-2012 1:31 AM by Paul. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-24-2012 9:47 AM

Struer Museum

Hi folks

Any help and comments regarding the B&O Museum in Struer would be most welcome :- is it worth the visit, whereabouts is it in Struer ? etc etc

Many thanks

Gareth

Hmm

2nd Prize winner in the May 2010 draw

42 - The answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

• 01-24-2012 11:23 AM In reply to

Re: Struer Museum

It is in the centre of Struer, quite near the Grand and is definitely worth the trip. It is simply the best B&O museum in the world, even outshining the one in Clitheroe! Smile

• 01-24-2012 1:05 PM In reply to

• valve1
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-27-2009
    • Dublin Ireland
    • Posts 213
    • Gold Member

......but does Struer have as much as Leslie ?

• 01-24-2012 1:08 PM In reply to

Luckily, Struer is a slightly smaller metropolis than New York or London so finding it shouldn't be difficult! And yes, it's absolutely worth the trip. I can honestly say that I look forward to it as much as any other part of visiting Struer. Their collection of B&O is very comprehensive and the staff couldn't be nicer. 

I will add a little note that it isn't just a B&O museum, but a museum of Struer and so there is a section of the museum dedicated to other things, but as you can imagine it's pretty small!

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 01-25-2012 2:33 AM In reply to

valve1:

......but does Struer have as much as Leslie ?

Hi Leslie's, can you ask your partner this question? An reply us.......... (Or ask first "What do you think about a holiday to Denmark...?)

• 01-27-2012 1:31 AM In reply to

• Paul
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-07-2010
    • The Netherlands
    • Posts 103
    • Gold Member

I am going to Struer in the beginning of August

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)