in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-21-2012 10:57 AM by tompa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-20-2012 9:53 PM

Beolab penta amp modules

Hello,

I am thinking about using a Beocenter 8500 --> Din speaker cables --> Beolab 200 (from pentas) amp modules --> regular cables --> Beovox RL6000 so my question is : would this work?

I am asking because my Pentas are missing the digital displays and I am under the impression the Pentas amp modules won’t work with DIN cables if the displays are missing (only RCA and maybe 2 PIN...) Am I correct?

Which also makes me wonder, when using regular 2 pin cables with my Pentas (without displays), it does work but does it use the power from the internal amp of the Beocenter or does it use the Beolabs amp modules power?

I would really appreciate if someone could clarify these, it’s really confusing to me!

Thanks in advance : )

• 01-21-2012 10:57 AM In reply to

• tompa
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-30-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 94
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beolab penta amp modules

BEOrganic:

Hello,

I am thinking about using a Beocenter 8500 --> Din speaker cables --> Beolab 200 (from pentas) amp modules --> regular cables --> Beovox RL6000 so my question is : would this work?

I am asking because my Pentas are missing the digital displays and I am under the impression the Pentas amp modules won’t work with DIN cables if the displays are missing (only RCA and maybe 2 PIN...) Am I correct?

Which also makes me wonder, when using regular 2 pin cables with my Pentas (without displays), it does work but does it use the power from the internal amp of the Beocenter or does it use the Beolabs amp modules power?

I would really appreciate if someone could clarify these, it’s really confusing to me!

Thanks in advance : )

Yes, ther is no problem to use beolab 200 to any other pasive

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)