in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-14-2012 6:12 PM by peterilica. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-14-2012 6:12 PM

Using Sony's SMP-N200 Network Media Player box with Bang & Olufsen's BeoVision 7 – 40 TV set.

Greetings to all B&O Forum members!

I recently purchased a Sony SMP-N200 Network Media Player box.  I am using it with an existing Sony Bravia TV set to watch web-based video contents provided by Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, etc.

By using one of the four HDMI ports located at the back of my Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 7 – 40 TV set, I would like to connect this Sony SMP-N200 Network Media Player box to my Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 7 – 40 TV set.  By reading the extremely non-user friendly B&O Users’ Manual, I understand that any device that is to be connected to the BeoVision 7 – 40 TV set must first be registered on the TV’s set up screen.

My question is:  Can anybody explain to me how to register external devices to this TV, or can anybody direct me to a publication that contains a step-by-step set of instructions for doing just that?

Thank you for your help.

Peter Ilica

Peter.ilica@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)