in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-24-2011 9:31 AM by beocool. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-23-2011 6:26 PM

Where is my friend Martin (Dillen)?

Sure miss him on this forum....

B&O item 1, B&O item 2, B&O item 3,...................B&O item 735

Beovirus? What's that?

• 12-23-2011 6:43 PM In reply to

Re: Where is my friend Martin (Dillen)?

Leslie:

Sure miss him on this forum....

Me too, Leslie, but he is a high count poster, and they have server problems, he is not the only one missing, when did you last see a post from Peter (doctor), hopefully Kieth get us to a new server after Xmas, and a very merry Xmas and prosperous new year to you, and thank you for all the fun we had together on this forum, and thank you for all the help you gave me, you Sir are a real Beoworlder with a high grade of BeoVirus infektion.

Beosound 3000, BL 4000, BL 8000, BG 2404,BG 5000, BG CD50, Beocord 5000, BM 901, BM 2400, BM 4000, BV S45, BV 3702. There is nothing we cannot do, but a lot of things we don't want to do!!

• 12-23-2011 7:01 PM In reply to

Søren, these are very kind words from you, thank you very much. Me too enjoyed your presence and contribution here at Beoworld. I have to be carefull not to get sentimentalEmbarrassed but on the other hand, it's the time of year most of the people comes in that mood, at least I do!Smile That gives me the opportunity to wish all members here a merry and blessed Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Beovirus? What's that?

• 12-24-2011 2:50 AM In reply to

Merry Christmas everyone! @Leslie: Thanks for hooking me up with Paul, now I finally have  a good repair guy Yes -  thumbs up

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 12-24-2011 3:01 AM In reply to

beocool:

Merry Christmas everyone! @Leslie: Thanks for hooking me up with Paul, now I finally have  a good repair guy Yes -  thumbs up

He sure is Beocool! One of the best, but don't forget our other Dutch members like Beobuddy and Blackrix with their excellent expertiseYes -  thumbs up

Beovirus? What's that?

• 12-24-2011 9:31 AM In reply to

Leslie:

beocool:

He sure is Beocool! One of the best, but don't forget our other Dutch members like Beobuddy and Blackrix with their excellent expertiseYes -  thumbs up

Of course! You are right Yes -  thumbs up Never had the pleasure of meeting Beobuddy and Blackrix in real lift, though. Maybe next year. Smile

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)