in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-30-2011 4:47 PM by Leslie. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-27-2011 3:33 PM

Wow on Marktplaats!

This would be great to have just to see which non B&O flatpanel would fit in!

B&O item 1, B&O item 2, B&O item 3,...................B&O item 735

Beovirus? What's that?

• 11-30-2011 2:04 AM In reply to

• Paul
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-07-2010
    • The Netherlands
    • Posts 103
    • Gold Member

Re: Wow on Marktplaats!

Leslie, it is after all a x-mas colour. NDG is also a forum member why you do not PM him?

• 11-30-2011 3:54 PM In reply to

Yeah Lesie, why don't you PM me? ;-)

• 11-30-2011 4:01 PM In reply to

Nicolas, how are you doing?Smile I already placed a bid on Marktplaats but no response from you unfortanetely. Any chance for an exchange or do you need the cash?

Beovirus? What's that?

• 11-30-2011 4:34 PM In reply to

Hi Lesie, I'm doing fine, thank you. I hope you're fine as well!

Did you bid the 250? I didn't figure that out since you have another name everytime you appear on MP...

Actualy I was hoping to get about 350 for it. Maybe we can split the difference?

Still a bargain in my opinion. No exchance, I need the cash since I am saving for another tv for our bedroom...

By the way... quite strange to write in English to a person who understands Dutch perfectly!

Ik zag nog je foto's van de nieuwe Beosystem 10 die ik bijna van je had afgesnoept. Waanzinnig man!! Hou hem maar lekker in de doos!

• 11-30-2011 4:47 PM In reply to

Beo_freak:

Did you bid the 250? I didn't figure that out since you have another name everytime you appear on MP...

No, placed a 200 bid. Well, I'm using two names Charles (my 2nd birthname) and Piene (wifes 2nd birthname).

Beo_freak:
    Maybe we can split the difference?
    250 would be my max.

Beo_freak:
    I am saving for another tv for our bedroom...

Got several CRT's for yaBig Smile

Beo_freak:

By the way... quite strange to write in English to a person who understands Dutch perfectly!

Let's PM in DutchSmile

Beo_freak:

Ik zag nog je foto's van de nieuwe Beosystem 10 die ik bijna van je had afgesnoept. Waanzinnig man!! Hou hem maar lekker in de doos!

Een van de weinige dingen uit mijn verzameling die ik geruild heb met een andere B&O liefhebber!

Beovirus? What's that?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)