in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-23-2011 2:38 PM by henrik. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2011 5:06 AM

MCL2AV Software Version

Hi

Does anybody know the difference between Software Version 2.1 and 2.3 of the MCL2AV Type 2031 (XTRA TV Kit)?

David

Filed under: ,
  • 11-21-2011 11:05 AM In reply to

Re: MCL2AV Software Version

David,

The following issues were fixed by version 2.2:-

• If a two-way CTV for example a 39XX and a one-way audio master like the Beomaster 5500 are placed in the central room, the MCL2AV is unable to detect the connection to a one-way audiomaster. This results in the following issues:-

Wrong volume level and wrong display read-out in x-tra active speaker room.

If an audio source is activated from an x-tra TV room, the volume will rise to 34. If BM 5500 has already been switched on, the volume should be raised to 10. If BM 5500 is in standby mode the volume should rise to 20.

• If BL 7000 is used for LOUDNESS operation in the active speaker room, incorrect status is displayed. When LOUDNESS is active, the BL 7000 display reads out "LOUDNESS OFF". When LOUDNESS is inactive, the BL 7000 display reads out "LOUDNESS ON".

Subsequently, the following issues was fixed with version 2.3:-

• Video sources in main room go into standby when TV in X-TRA TV room is operated.
    • The system may become "locked" when LINK + A.TAPE is operated in option 4 (Link and audio master in the same room).
    • Two-way operation of central video source in option 1 may cause 'No contact'
    • Programming of central video source in option 1 is impossible.
    • Set-clock from local TV-room. MCL2AV does not send the 'set-clock' information on to the other products in the system and the other clocks are therefore not set. The problem occurs with 'set-clock' on Beolink 5000 and Beolink 7000 but also when storing the text clock on the screen.

Regards Keith....

• 11-23-2011 10:45 AM In reply to

Dear Keith

Thanks a lot for this information.

Best Regards, David

• 11-23-2011 2:38 PM In reply to

• henrik
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 299
    • Founder

Aha! I see that the issues/problems I have (but haven't mentioned here at beoworld) is due to known bugs! Thanks for the information, I'll try to find newer MCL2AVs for my system! :-)
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)