in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-15-2011 11:59 AM by Pellatonian. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2011 11:59 AM

New BeoSond5/BeoMaster 5 user.

Hello, I'm new here. forgive me if my questions are elementary.

I bought a BS5/BM5 combination a couple of months ago to expand my BeoVision 7. So far i have been quite disappointed.

I downloaded my music library from my Mac/iTunes using the supplied BeoConnect app and the result is a disaster. I have albums of classical music titles where all the first movements have been sorted first, then the second movement, etc.

Some titles appear with some movements represented in one album on the BS5 and the other movements on other albums.

Compared with playing music through iTunes (which let's face it isn't the most sophisticated music management system) it's very primitive. The example in the AD's store, with only a few albums installed, gives little indication how difficult it is to organize a reasonably sied library.

Does anyone have any tips or pointers to a site where some hints on the best way to set up and organise a BM5 can be found?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)