in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-27-2011 12:22 PM by tompa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2011 7:03 AM

• synth
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-31-2011
    • Posts 18
    • Bronze Member

Sound delay ?

Hi

I was running a DVD1 by fully wired scart to my 8-32 tv, and was using the tvs internal speakers to watch a dvd - all good.

I had the sound output from the DVD1 direct into my existing Pioneer A400 amp and running out to my B&O RL45s

What i found was there appears to be a delay/minor echo when listening to both tv and amp at the same time.

Is this by design? Or is there a delay with sound running through scart to the tv?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers,

• 11-27-2011 12:22 PM In reply to

• tompa
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-30-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 94
    • Bronze Member

Re: Sound delay ?

synth:

Hi

I was running a DVD1 by fully wired scart to my 8-32 tv, and was using the tvs internal speakers to watch a dvd - all good.

I had the sound output from the DVD1 direct into my existing Pioneer A400 amp and running out to my B&O RL45s

What i found was there appears to be a delay/minor echo when listening to both tv and amp at the same time.

Is this by design? Or is there a delay with sound running through scart to the tv?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers,

The internal speakers in bv8 are delayed because all lcd/plasma panel have a delay for the picture and then also sound have to be delayed

so if you connect your pioneer to tv instead you have the same delay

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)