in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-10-2011 11:08 PM by Jonathan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-09-2011 12:44 PM

Beosound 2 Louis vuitton case

hello,

on the case i have one question the beosound 2 does not fit well - i mean the entire rubber pad with controls does not seat very well.

aint sure if it has got to do with  craftsmanship.  alternatively can i check if this genuine or 1st class imitation?! 

the button for fastening the upper flap seems to be different in the media centre files of B&o (google Beosound2 Backgrounder) will take you through the PDF link -- i am finding difficult to embed the link here  

FYI - i recently picked this on e-bay

regards

pattabhi

Filed under:
  • 11-10-2011 8:29 PM In reply to

Re: Beosound 2 Louis vuitton case

hello,

reposting as i am bit anxious on this one.

thanks very much indeed for your feedback

regards

pattabhi

• 11-10-2011 8:47 PM In reply to

No feedback other than the liklihood of this being a fake has to be astronomically slim. What a strange and useless thing to rip off. 

In all my years as a BeoSound 2 fan I never actually saw one in person so who knows why it won't seat properly. 

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 11-10-2011 9:23 PM In reply to

very well would your reaction change to --- "first quality imitation" !? when you compare it with this one ....  

• 11-10-2011 11:08 PM In reply to

Probably overtime the leather has changed shape. This is very common with leather, look at everybody's wallets!

My B&O: 2009 Catalogue and Pricelist

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)