in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-03-2011 5:24 AM by Stoobietoo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-02-2011 9:55 PM

• synth
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-31-2011
    • Posts 18
    • Bronze Member

Using master link with Beovision 8-32 and Avant 28?

Hi all,

I have been exploring all the possibilities now with using Master link.

Now that I have a Beovision 8-32 ( with a DVD1 physically connectd to it ) , I have been thinking could I link it to an older Avant tv in another room, so I could watch tv on the 8-32, but if our child wanted to watch a DVD on the Avant, we could stream the video across the masterlink to the Avant in another room?

What components would I need to remotely watch a DVD on the avant please?

Also, I'm trying to understand Master link, Master control link and beolink....can someone explain the differences please? I'm reading as much docuemtation as I can but maybe it hasnt sunk in yet...its a whole new world to get my head around.....but a lot of fun....

Cheers

• 11-03-2011 5:24 AM In reply to

Re: Using master link with Beovision 8-32 and Avant 28?

synth:

I'm reading as much docuemtation as I can but maybe it hasnt sunk in yet...its a whole new world to get my head around.....but a lot of fun....

Cheers

Did you find this site?

It may just confuse you more! but there but there is a fairly good description of MasterLink/ BeoLink if you start at B&O-specific: MasterLink: Introduction

It also explains a lot on what links to what & how. Also, if you are a Gold Member on here you can download the "configuration" program which you type in what you have & where it is situated (or what you are considering buying) and it tells you how to set it up, the Option it needs to be set to, and if I remember correctly, the cables you will require!

You will find this site very freindly and full of people willing to give the information you need.

Enjoy your B&O, you are now on the slippery slope :o)

Stoobie

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)