in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-31-2011 1:11 AM by XTHX. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2011 1:41 PM

• root
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Posts 163
    • Silver Member

Beovision 7-32 switch off VisionClear??

My good old Beovision 7-32 is driving me crazy.

When watching TV in the evening without any lamps/light switched on in the living room it permanently keeps changing the illumination of the screen. That means when there is a dark scene at the screen it visibly turns down the illumination, some seconds later there's coming a brighter scene which makes the Vision Clear thingy turns up the illumination. All that does not happen when there's a lamp switched on in that room.

afaik that Visionclear system consists of 7 (?) different parameters that all SHOULD enhance the viewing comfort, but which ones are responsible for that nasty behavior? scrolled around in the service menu (MENU 0 0 GO) but don't want to mess around there...

Do I have to turn the light on in the room in order to get a reasonable picture?

Marcel

• 10-31-2011 1:11 AM In reply to

• XTHX
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-08-2011
    • Posts 9
    • Gold Member

Re: Beovision 7-32 switch off VisionClear??

Root, I am right there with you on the annoying factor. I am really very curious as to how drastic this is. I have started a thread on a similar "effect" that I get from the BV5. I experience this every time i watch a movie at night. I would love to know if your TV actually does not switch the illumination when the lamp is on, or if having the lamp of simply allows you to not see the change as easily? If you get close to the screen and have the lamp on can you see the change in brighter scenes? I am glad at least someone else notices this feature/problem that can be annoying. more details? Thanks!!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)