in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-31-2011 10:34 AM by Terrapolitan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-23-2011 6:56 PM

BeoLab 3 for sale (US version, 110V) - in London but I will ship to USA for free

I have recently relocated to the UK (London) from the US (New York) and have a pair of black BeoLab 3s for sale. I had hoped they would work without a converter but unfortunately I hadn't done my homework (luckily my BL9s work fine - they work with voltage between 110-240).

The BL3s are from early 2008 and were purchased in New York (UWS store).  I will pay for shipping and insurance to the US. If you're in the UK and willing to use a converter (my wife wouldn't allow me), then this could be a cheap way to get a pair of great speakers.

They are in very good condition with minor scratches on the lower part where they attach to the stand. These scratches are not visible when the speakers are installed. 

I also have a pair of floor stands but these are a bit more difficult to ship so I'd prefer not to send these to the US but can obviously be persuaded. 

All reasonable offers considered.

Thanks,
    Erik

• 10-29-2011 7:45 AM In reply to

• asou
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-13-2011
    • Posts 4
    • Gold Member

Re: BeoLab 3 for sale (US version, 110V) - in London but I will ship to USA for free

I'm interested in the Stands and in London if you would consider parting with them first.  I can also provide some rubber stands to send with the speakers if that helps.

• 10-31-2011 10:34 AM In reply to

Re: BeoLab 3 for sale (US version, 110V) - in London but I will ship to USA for free

These have now been sold to a beoworld member.

Many thanks,

Erik

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)