in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-19-2011 2:10 AM by Larskoelle. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-18-2011 6:41 PM

• Beolab
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-18-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 535
    • Bronze Member

A personal question to all B&O employees around the world regarding salary levels?

I have a question about salary levels as an employee sales manager in a B&O shop? Do you got commission on top of your ordinary monthly salary or?  I am not an dealer, just an sales manager i the store.

Very interesting to know if it is a big difference btw countries?

Answer in $ Dollar or in Euro.

Me? I earn 4338 USD, 3456 € Euro / month without any extra commission on top.

Regards

BL8000 MkII Black

• 10-19-2011 2:10 AM In reply to

Re: A personal question to all B&O employees around the world regarding salary levels?

I am not a dealer but I guess there are some differences in the salary. The € or $ or whatever is not compareable from country to country. Even in countries it might be worth more or less depending on the city you live in. 

E.g Munich is a very expensive city but Leipzig is quite cheep. 

Onother thing I would like to mention, some of the dealers are franchise some are BEO owned, aren t they? Salary might vary a lot depending on the business model. 

Have you checked your contract, are you allowed to talk about your salary? 

As said, I am not a BEO dealer, I am only a customer but I am not allowed to speak about my salary. 

Beo Time, A8, EarSet3i, EarSet2, BC2, BC6, BL3, BL11, Apple TV1, BEO Ballpen, BL2000, BL3500

Christmas 2010 Prize Draw 1st winner. BeoSound 9000 Mk3 

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)