in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-08-2011 12:29 AM by Oakley. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2011 10:48 AM

Serenata Earset 3

Hello,

I received a new B&O serenata phone with an earset 3. This earset 3 has a serenata-plug not a 3.5mm for ipod. Is there an adaptor to allow this earset 3 to use with an ipod?

Thanks

• 10-07-2011 10:56 AM In reply to

• Emil
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-18-2007
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 98
    • Bronze Member

Re: Serenata Earset 3

I am quite sure there is no such adaptor. Unfortunately. I once acquired a Serenata Earset 3 on an online auction under the impression that it was an ordinary 3,5mm Earset and when I asked my dealer about it I learnt that there is no adaptor. I think the same goes for the Serene Earset.

I ended up buying a Serenata instead...

Inflagrante

• 10-07-2011 11:33 AM In reply to

Thanks.

That is the best reason to buy a serenata!:)

• 10-07-2011 5:29 PM In reply to

Hi, I own both a Serenata and an Ipod Classic 160 Gb, and believe me, when I want to listen to music through earphones, the Serenata is the right choice!Cool

Reunion Island is greeting you!

• 10-08-2011 12:29 AM In reply to

I own both Serene and Serenata. Serenata is 'backwards' compatible with Serene as far as EarSet1 Mobile and EarSet2 goes. That's it. EarSet3 Serenata model is very specific to itself. In any case, that particular variant of EarSet3 is now obsolete anyhow. EarSet3i has taken its place now, which is far better in design and I'd say sound as well (the bass response seems to be ritcher than A8's). As fas as adaptor is concerned, you're out of luck my friend.... No such thing exists.

When it comes to sound, there IS not other device on this planet that would come as close to the sound quality output as Serenata has. It sucks for texting, but it was not ment for that and if you can accept that fact, it's the greatest mobile telephone/music player ever made on Earth. I'm tempted to call this device a portable set of BeoLab 5's. But that's just me...

Oakley out.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)