in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-17-2011 12:55 PM by Keith Saunders. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-06-2011 6:42 PM

Software to create custom Buttons, Logo's

Keith, can you please tell me which software you used to create to custom buttons available in the download section?

• 10-08-2011 11:23 AM In reply to

Re: Software to create custom Buttons, Logo's

I'm not sure what Keith used but when I first started out I used this free software - Likno - Fairly easy to use with limited styles in the free version but only good for making buttons!

This is another free progam which is a very much more powerful and works really well - GIMP - a real Paintshop/Photoshop-like free program where you can design buttons and design or import & edit logos too.

There is also Paintshop Pro & Photoshop - both you need to pay for and very good (although you may be able to find a free trial of each online). I use CorelDraw/CorelPaint.

It all depends on how good you are at using drawing programs and what type of buttons you are planning! You are quite limited by what size buttons the Beo software let you use.

UK freeview logos are available on the "freeview website" and there are loads of sites with the worldwide, terrestrial & sky logos such as here

I would be more than happy to help design some buttons if you need a hand.

Stoobie

• 10-14-2011 4:39 PM In reply to

Thank you for your kind reply. I think Likno will do fine for me.

Willem

• 10-17-2011 12:55 PM In reply to

The programme I used to create the buttons can be found at http://www.crystalbutton.com/

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)