in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-26-2011 4:16 PM by stuart4474. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-18-2011 1:00 PM

Beolit 800 - information / value

Hello,

This is my first post, so please bear with me!

I've just been doing a house clearance of my late Grandmother's house and I came across her Beolit 800 radio which was owned from new and is in excellent condition. I really don't have much of an idea how rare they are (if at all) and how much they are worth.

Would someone be able to let me know how much I should be looking for? Should I sell it on ebay or should I be thinking about another source?

The radio is in great condition and has both original antennae which are also intact and tight. The only mark I can see is a slight leaking battery mark on the battery cover.

Many thanks,

Stuart

• 09-18-2011 1:21 PM In reply to

• h1npw
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • A cricket ball throw from Trent Bridge
    • Posts 776
    • Founder

Re: Beolit 800 - information / value

Hi Stuart

A warm welcome to Beoworld!

Not to sure as to value as they are indeed quite rare. Someone will come along shortly with an opinion, I'm sure! I would guess £150 - £200, but that's what it would be - a guess!

I would list it on ebay with a low starting price and with as many good quality close-up photos as possible. If you feel comfortable sending it overseas then you'll attract the max possible interested bidders and thus the best price.

Good Luck!

Cheers

Nigel 

• 09-26-2011 4:16 PM In reply to

Re: Beolit 800 - information / value

Thanks for your reply Nigel, much appreciated.

I have decided to place the radio on ebay, so for anyone who's interested it's selling at 

*link deleted by Mika - sorry, according to Beoworld policy, direct links to external auctions are not allowed*

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)