in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-07-2011 7:27 AM by stefan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-07-2011 2:00 AM

• kawo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 516
    • Founder

Interesting read: Loewe Assist Media App: easy to operate with an iPad

have a look:

http://www.loewe-int.de/en/loewe-ag/press/press-releases/top-news/newspost/beitrag/loewe-videonet-app.html

Interesting concept and shows a direction this might go....

I love the idea of an electronic program guide on a pad based device with recording functionality.

Looking forward to see B&O ideas how to interact with video and audio content in a connected home Cool 

BV4-50, Beosystem 3, Beolab 5, Beolab 3, BV3-32, BV1, BS9000, Beolab 4, Beolab 2000, Beo4 Cinema

• 09-07-2011 3:29 AM In reply to

• mbee
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Paris, France
    • Posts 1,133
    • Bronze Member

Re: Interesting read: Loewe Assist Media App: easy to operate with an iPad

Yes, it's clearly the way to go : iPad as a remote is just stupid, but iPad as an interactive EPG is perfect.

In fact, I'm using this function since I got an iPad, because in France, the Freebox set-top-box has a free app which do that. I search for a program, and just have to tap "view" or "record", and everything is done Smile

• 09-07-2011 4:00 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Looks very interesting. Like you, I'm very attracted to the idea of the EPG and recording via the iPad.

Over to you B&O! 

• 09-07-2011 5:57 AM In reply to

• kawo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 516
    • Founder

same in Germany, for Deutsche Telekom's IPTV offering a program manager is available for remote programing the setup box via www or smartphone/pad

BV4-50, Beosystem 3, Beolab 5, Beolab 3, BV3-32, BV1, BS9000, Beolab 4, Beolab 2000, Beo4 Cinema

• 09-07-2011 7:27 AM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

kawo:

I love the idea of an electronic program guide on a pad based device with recording functionality.

Looking forward to see B&O ideas how to interact with video and audio content in a connected home Cool 

Works in my setup with BV7-40 MKIII since I got a Dreambox 800 HD SE. Controlled by PUC I can use it in my link system with two link-TVs - a BC2-26 and a BV6-22. My 4th TV is an ipad that can be used to stream live TV and recordings wireless from my Dreambox. The app I`m using is called dreambox live.

http://www.dmliveapp.de/blog/about/

There is also an app called dreamote: https://freaque.net/dreaMote

It`s possible to watch the dreambox on BV7 and search the EPG on the ipad, iphone, ipod touch...You can switch channels and set timers with one click.

The Dreambox also got a webinterface, that makes it possible to access the Dreambox and set timers from everywhere via iphone, PC...

Works nice and easy.

Stefan

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)