in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-22-2011 4:56 PM by ........... 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-21-2011 10:15 AM

LCS 9000 - Free to a good home

Hello,

I hope I'm okay posting this - as I'm not after money, if not, please delete.

I have a B&O LCS9000 active loudspeaker (looks the same as a Beolab 3500 - no idea if it is the same) which I no longer have any need for, and therefore wanted to offer it up to someone who can collect it.

First the bad bits: One of the tweeters isn't working and has been removed - it's still with the unit, how easy these are to come by I don't know.  It is just the tweeter thats broken, not the amp.
    The aluminium needs a bit of TLC.  It's got a bit of paint on from a not very careful decorator and seems a bit tarnished.  I suspect it'll polish up nicely.

Good bits:  It works fine (other than the tweeter)
    It has the wall-bracket with it

So - if anyone could give this a good home, and collect from Rossendale, Lancashire - please let me know
    Phil

• 08-21-2011 10:23 AM In reply to

Re: LCS 9000 - Free to a good home

I;d love to take it off your hands!

• 08-21-2011 10:24 AM In reply to

Happy to collect - If you message me a number I will call you and we can arrange. I'd love to give it a good home :)

• 08-21-2011 1:25 PM In reply to

If for some crazy reason Llewelyn doesnt go through I will be in 2nd place!!

• 08-22-2011 4:56 PM In reply to

Hi Phil - Not sur eif you got my email or not but I'd still love to have this off you... My bedroom/beotime is waiting for it :) :)

I will pm you my number on here, please call or leave a number if it is still available!

Thanks, 

Llewelyn

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)