in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-17-2011 10:13 AM by folkdeejay. 54 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-13-2011 3:54 PM In reply to

Re: Bang & Olufsen Ealing vs Riots

Luckily we were only out of action for a day. The antibandit glass has been replaced with an even thicker laminate glass. It's business as usual again in Ealing and thanks to everyone that popped in today and made it amazingly busy, quite a bit of Taittinger consumed...
  • 08-16-2011 12:46 PM In reply to

Noticed that BBC Panorama repeatedly used a clip of Ian at King Street in its programme advertising (when he was stating that with another couple of nights rioting the city (Manchester) would be finished).......... but when the programme went out there was no sign of Ian or B&O King Street..... it was all about London with 5 minutes on Birmingham.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 08-16-2011 3:24 PM In reply to

Ian was interviewed on the BBC 6 o'clock news one evening, complete with B&O shirt and some footage of the shop interior.

Regards Graham

• 08-16-2011 6:42 PM In reply to

• jahur
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-07-2011
    • planet zonk
    • Posts 161
    • Bronze Member

moxxey:

vikinger:

Think I saw Ian being interviewed late last night on BBC re damage in Manchester. In the clip I saw he didn't actually mention that his stripped store was B&O.

He had a B&O black shirt on (with Bang & Olufsen written on it) and the reporter mentioned the B&O store, twice, after the interview? Maybe a shorter version of the interview was cut. The one I saw was live.

Hopefully Ian gets some help today to turn things around.

they usually cut a couple of times around to fit in with any other breaking news. way of the gun really...

(formerly nokinnikon from the old site)

• 08-17-2011 10:13 AM In reply to

Crimewatch Team are currently filming in King Street - see message below.

Looks likely they will be part of a Riots special on BBC1 this Thursday.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1044611449

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3