in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-20-2011 11:29 AM by f5434964. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-20-2011 3:08 AM

B&O N.Radio- Who is updating it??

Many of us are using N.Radio for our every day relax/music/news etc. That is it also in my case. But last 2 days after i used it through my Beomedia1 (and also on Beoport), my favorite station dissapeared after the update from the list of my Country! I know there are hundreds of others but ok, all of us have a favorite station. The specific broadcast is still broadcasting and is one of the most popular. So my question is? Who is playing with the updates of Net Radio stations in B&O? Does anyone know for what reason they might omit some normally playing stations? And is there an email service where we can send B&O to relist stations on their database??

-Dimitris

• 07-20-2011 3:27 AM In reply to

Re: B&O N.Radio- Who is updating it??

Bankruptcy possible? Wink

BS 1, BeoCom 2, 2x LC 2, Form 2,  BS 2, BS 3, 2x Beo 4, BS 5, BM 5, BL 5,Beo 6, BS 6, 2x A8, BV 8-40, BL 8000, 3x A9 Keyring, Serenata, BeoTime, BeoTalk 400

• 07-20-2011 3:46 AM In reply to

alenvprekrsku:

Haha ...not yet! Wink

-Dimitris

• 07-20-2011 5:51 AM In reply to

• Vienna
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-15-2008
    • make an educated guess
    • Posts 712
    • Bronze Member

alenvprekrsku:

... or beeing a victim of their own sucess.

I was told they are constantly monitoring the availability of the stations.

Beeing a listener of ABC-Classical-FM (Australia's national classical music network - being not very
    likely to go bankrupt) I had the problem problem several times over the last years.

Too many users
    >> too often "connection failed"
    >> taken of the list
    >> reappeared on the list after some weeks.

Send an e-mail to B&O customer service and complain ...

• 07-20-2011 6:47 AM In reply to

Thank you Vienna for your answer. I did send an email this morning. So let's wait and see...I will keep you posted. Hmm

-Dimitris

• 07-20-2011 8:54 AM In reply to

Not quite the same problem, but similar. I use a Roku /Pinnacle NRadio unit connected to a vintage Beomaster (via Tape input).

Twice a year or thereabouts the unit demands a repeat of the WiFi router password coinciding with what I assume to be an online software update, wiping out all of my stored online radio stations (but always defaulting to a basic set of stations chosen by Roku.) I then have to search for my stations again (either alphabetically or by country etc). It's all a real pain because I always have to re-learn the complicated search and store process.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 07-20-2011 11:29 AM In reply to

I do not understand why there is no way to enter the URL of known radio stations to add them on a list - I mean it's my "problem" if quality is bad but if I wish to listen to a special station...can't be a big (software) problem...

regards elmar 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)