in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-27-2011 10:37 AM by Tod Daniel. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-17-2011 3:31 AM

Random on Beosound Century and other questions

Hallo,

I have just aquired a Beosound century for my bedroom. Ive been playing around with it for a few days and what a great sound it produces! One thing i would like to know if it is possible to activate the RANDOM function through a Beolink 1000 (i know it works from a BEO4).

I would also line to know somthing about the active antenna. I dont have it at the moment but would like to know it its still available. Also does the antenna electrically extend when you turn on the radio?

I also dont have the stand for it. Is that still available? because my century just fits in between two shelves on the wall I would also be interested in how much extra height the Century takes up when placed on the stand.

Hope someone can help!

Cheers,

Mark

Filed under:
  • 06-27-2011 10:18 AM In reply to

Re: Random on Beosound Century and other questions

Nobody ?!?!?

• 06-27-2011 10:37 AM In reply to

Re: Random on Beosound Century and other questions

Hi Zwets yep ive got a Century.  Just measured it.  On the plastic stand to the top of the aerial it is 66cm in height!   The aerial is fixed to a handle. It does not go up and down etc.  The aerial is 26cm.  The little black plastic stand is 3cm in height.

Hope that helps buddy.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)