in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-14-2011 12:57 PM by ........... 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-12-2011 2:43 PM

Beotime

Recently acquired boxed and untouched Beotime (http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/39337.aspx?PageIndex=3) looking for a loving home.

But!

It would seem odd selling it as I got it through this forum, so I thought I'd try to keep it in the beoworld family.

So I'm looking for someone who'd like to do a trade for something more vintage. It doesn't have to be a £ for £ swap but I'm not looking for a cable sock.

If you fancy adding a Beotime to your collection and have a good condition beomaster/gram/center/system (rosewood finish preferred) or combination thereof sitting idle, here's your chance.

PM me with your offer.

The Beotime is currently residing in Guildford.

• 06-13-2011 7:31 AM In reply to

Re: Beotime

Hi

Could I interest you in a Beogram 4000 + cash your way?

• 06-14-2011 9:19 AM In reply to

I'm guessing it's the palisander one! I'm very much a rosewood man I'm afraid. All of my existing B&O is in the rosewood finish so it's easy to chop and change bits around.

If you'd still had the 6000 I'd have taken you up on that for sure.

I'll keep this up for a bit and see if anyone else wants to make an offer (at present I'm thinking the Beotime is not as desirable a product as I first thought!)

• 06-14-2011 9:32 AM In reply to

kb1981:
    I'm guessing it's the palisander one! I'm very much a rosewood man I'm afraid.

Palisander = Rosewood.

I would grab any 4000 available -you can always change the trim out in about 5 minutes.

This sounds like a rather good deal!

In fact, if you don't want it... Whistle

• B&o bottle opener
  • 06-14-2011 9:50 AM In reply to

Embarrassed

Well, I've learnt about wood types today at least!

Looks like we're done then.

I'll send a PM

• 06-14-2011 9:54 AM In reply to

Haha. Yes they are simple to change. I'm not sure the trade would be particularly sensible on my part based on what they are currently making , I am convinced the 4000 is set to rise in value even further!

Having said that my offer still stands. If you don't want it I will take it off sale, get it fully serviced and keep it I reckon. 

:)

• 06-14-2011 12:57 PM In reply to

Hi Kevin

Not sure if you got my email reply or not - Check your junk mail :)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)