in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-02-2011 9:59 AM by beobor1. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-28-2011 11:45 AM

Programming multiple functions under coloured buttons

Hello,

How to program multiple functions under coloured buttons (blue, yellow). In one submenu the " red"  button should have function "Bouquets" in another submenu the red button should have function "EPG".

Configuration : Beovision 10-40 (Beo6); Reelbox Avantgarde; puc file (PUC 1) loaded in Beovision 10 (B&O dealer).

Not all commands are in PUC file, just basic functions like Setup, Menu. I have CT 4.11. Config tool doesn't have Reelbox Avantgarde listed, so I've chosen Dreambox 7000. I found out on Lintronic (I don't have) site that Dreambox 7000 uses the same code set (764).

I hope somebody can help

• 05-31-2011 1:07 AM In reply to

• hfat
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-18-2010
    • Austria
    • Posts 176
    • Gold Member

Re: Programming multiple functions under coloured buttons

Hello BeoBor,

Assigning different functions to the hardkeys in different submenus: Yes it will work, you may even assign different functions to hard and soft keys on different pages in the config tool.

Regarding using a different PUC I dont't think it will work. Having the same codeset doesn't mean the commands are the same. So I don't think the reelbox will understand the dreembox commands sent out by the PUC

hfat

• 06-02-2011 9:59 AM In reply to

Re: Programming multiple functions under coloured buttons

Ok thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)