in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-28-2011 9:07 PM by ........... 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-26-2011 6:08 AM

Beomaster 6000 rosewood (80s) fully refurbished for sale - Leicester, UK, £120

As above!

A great amp which is internally "as new" which will provide years of fault-free service :)

Only selling as I have two of these (the other having been serviced at the same time!), and I really need the space.

I recently had this amp overhauled by Olly on here to a very high standard and he will happily explain what work he has carried out in detail to anyone who is interested.

Work completed includes replacement audio grade capacitors, all boards cleaned up and checked for dry joints etc. 

Also, he has adjusted the amplifier using a scope back to the original spec settings as per the service manual.

The amp benefits from having a brand new IR board fitted for use with the terminal remote control. 

External condition is also really great with no damage to speak of. 

Includes a rabbit-ear antenna!

This is a fantastic 6000, rare in this condition, and would be a super purchase for somebody looking for one!

I can post worldwide but collection would be best.

Please write back on here or call me on 07545 284 993 for more details. 

Thanks

Llewelyn

• 05-27-2011 11:42 AM In reply to

Re: Beomaster 6000 rosewood (80s) fully refurbished for sale - Leicester, UK, £120

Yes, me.

• 05-27-2011 11:48 AM In reply to

Re: Beomaster 6000 rosewood (80s) fully refurbished for sale - Leicester, UK, £120

Hi Dave

I just picked up your voicemail - I will call you after 5 when I finish work :)

Thanks

Llewelyn

• 05-27-2011 6:10 PM In reply to

Just a quick update...

Olly, "Step1", has very kindly offered a one year return to base warranty on the repairs/parts/refurbishment carried out on the amplifier for the new owner so theres some additional peace of mind!

Hopefully this isn't something that should be necessary but it was a very nice gesture so I thought I would mention it. 

• 05-28-2011 10:33 AM In reply to

Thanks very much, all connected up and running.

Anyone else looking for a nice item would be well advised to take a serious look

• 05-28-2011 9:07 PM In reply to

Hi Dave

Glad its all up and running ok and that you are happy with it! Nice to meet you earlier as well.. Another face to a Beoworld name :)

Needless to say, the amp is now sold! Thanks for all the interest.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)