in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-16-2011 3:13 PM by Steve at Sounds Heavenly. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-21-2011 2:35 PM

Will any Active speakers connect to beosound 2300 ?

Hi

I am just awaiting till I can afford some good b and o speakers ,but for interim Maplin are selling active speakers is it possible to connect these to my beosound 2300 ? and if so what do I need to connect it?( It comes supplied with a conversion lead so that you can plug anything into it that uses a 3.5mm jack or phono leads.? )(I know its not ideal but it is only for a kitchen and presently my beosound not being used at all due to no speakers) Help please !!

• 05-21-2011 3:53 PM In reply to

Re: Will any Active speakers connect to beosound 2300 ?

I imagine that they can - I think you need to talk to Steve at Sounds Heavenly - I think this is the product you require.

• 07-16-2011 3:13 PM In reply to

Re: Will any Active speakers connect to beosound 2300 ?

Hi Jonnie,

Peter is quite right - virtually ANY speaker can be used with your Beosound 2300.  Active speakers can normally be connected directly (with the right cable) and the cable that Peter linked to on my site allows easy connection of mainy active speakers and also passive speakers (via a suitable power amplifier).

Please drop me a line via my website link at the foot of this page and I will be pleased to sort out the best way of connecting your chosen speakers.

Kind regards,

Steve.

Sounds Heavenly Cables are proud to be a sponsor of the BeoWorld Forum!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)