in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-18-2011 5:26 PM by JONNIE. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-18-2011 2:34 PM

Colour on mx4000

I have recently got a MX4000 and is connected via scart lead to new virgin box,just wondering I am having trouble with colour/contrast etc they all work but can appear a little vibrant on reds at times (or washed out on other channels) and I find I am adjusting colour /brilliance depending on what channel I am watching. Is it worth upgrading scart lead as I am just using one supplied by virgin!I just want a bit more consistency with colour/contrast etc,any recommendations ??

• 05-18-2011 2:45 PM In reply to

Re: Colour on mx4000

JONNIE:

I have recently got a MX4000 and is connected via scart lead to new virgin box,just wondering I am having trouble with colour/contrast etc they all work but can appear a little vibrant on reds at times (or washed out on other channels) and I find I am adjusting colour /brilliance depending on what channel I am watching. Is it worth upgrading scart lead as I am just using one supplied by virgin!I just want a bit more consistency with colour/contrast etc,any recommendations ??

Get a fully connected SCART lead and you will get your picture delivered in RGB (or perhaps you need to configure your box to output RGB instead of composite). This will have the advantage that you cannot adjust the colour saturation anymore, and you'll soon forget caring about it Smile

All these later MX/LX series give an awfully soft image on RGB, though.

-mika

• 05-18-2011 5:26 PM In reply to

Re: Colour on mx4000

Thanks for that I have configured set top box to rgb and picture better!I will get a better scart lead I think this will then optimse picture to best it can get !!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)