in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-03-2011 10:55 PM by Dave. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-03-2011 4:50 AM

IPAD2 ET BEOSOUND8

Bonjour,

Je suis sur le point d'acheter un ipad2 mais il semble que la compatibilité avec le BS8 ne soit pas optimum ( il semble qu'il soit trop fin ?).

Un avis et surtout une expérience serait la bien venue .

Amicalement,

Hello,

I'm about to buy a ipad2 but it seems that compatibility with the BS8 is not optimum.

A review and experience would be welcome.

Alain

• 05-03-2011 5:03 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: IPAD2 ET BEOSOUND8

With all respect, as this site is in English couldn't you have least done a Google translation into English. If you want help and advice I think it would be a good idea, certainly for any future posts.

Avec tout le respect, que ce site est en anglais ne pouvait pas vous avez au moins fait une traduction Google en anglais. Si vous voulez de l'aide et des conseils, je pense que ce serait une bonne idée, certainement pour tous les postes à venir.

• 05-03-2011 10:41 AM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

I raised this question when the Beosound 8 first arrived at the stores, and I had a chance to actually test one using an IPAD. I now have an IPAD 2 and value it to the point of not putting it at risk atop a Beosound 8.

There have been numerous posts by members since then documenting the same concern, and the risk one now takes if using the IPAD 2 with the Beosound 8. I believe a solution will be offered soon by Bang & Olufsen.

On the subject of an English translation by the posting member, I have no problem seeing that paragraph, even with the poor WIFI signal, way down here in the Amazon. The message is quite clear.

• 05-03-2011 2:04 PM In reply to

• BenSA
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Durban, South Africa
    • Posts 808
    • Gold Member

I think that supporting Apple products is already causing a headache. Apple changes their products far too often for B&O. My reasoning why Apple and B&O just don't go together.

I hope B&O do solve the Ipad 2 problem.

Durban South Africa

• 05-03-2011 3:47 PM In reply to

• Lanny
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-07-2008
    • Posts 17
    • Bronze Member

Wait, please. I have it and it is a nightmare. B&O is bound to come up with a fix (I hope not a totally new unit). Also, there are rumors that the next version will have AirPlay built-in.

• 05-03-2011 10:55 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

All B&O need to do is make a couple of different sized circle parts that screw into the holder. I don't see how they will have a problem doing this.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)