in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-21-2011 1:28 PM by joeyboygolf. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-26-2011 6:15 AM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Bargain for someone (insane)

Lee

Laughing

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 04-26-2011 6:40 AM In reply to

Re: ?!

"SERIOUS ENQUIRIES CALL 0781 4300 702 (INTERNATIONAL CALLERS BARE IN MIND IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR ME TO RECEIVE CALLS)" !!!!!????????

• 04-29-2011 1:24 PM In reply to

Ok, it was me that bought the two for £1995 each..............*

*NOTHmm

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

• 09-19-2011 7:19 PM In reply to

No it was in fact me who bought one!

I don't understand the quoted line above? Doesn't one have to pay for receiving phone calls from abroad?

• 09-20-2011 3:33 AM In reply to

PhilLondon:
    "SERIOUS ENQUIRIES CALL 0781 4300 702 (INTERNATIONAL CALLERS BARE IN MIND IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR ME TO RECEIVE CALLS)" !!!!!????????

As an international caller, why should I bear in mind that it is expensive for him? Is he going to add it to the sale price? Laughing

-mika

• 09-20-2011 7:42 PM In reply to

ssgill:

I don't understand the quoted line above? Doesn't one have to pay for receiving phone calls from abroad?

In Australia you only pay to make a call,  not receive one.

Imagine your enemy gets hold of your phone number. They could just keep calling you and calling you, making you have to pay a massive bill. I don't think you'd have to pay to receive a phone call anywhere...

My B&O: 2009 Catalogue and Pricelist

• 09-21-2011 12:18 AM In reply to

This is a mobile number and the receiver of the international call will be charged to receive the call.

I believe that this is a deal between all the mobile providers  in the EU and maybe the world?

Regards Graham

• 09-21-2011 4:03 AM In reply to

joeyboygolf:

This is a mobile number and the receiver of the international call will be charged to receive the call.

I believe that this is a deal between all the mobile providers  in the EU and maybe the world?

No... you pay extra if you receive a call when you are abroad (outside your home network). Otherwise it doesn't cost you a bit even if the caller is in Nigeria, or something Erm

I'm sure there are some oddball operators somewhere who manage to charge you coming & going. But not likely in EU, where roaming charges are regulated anyway. Inside EU, you could talk the battery of this fine telephone flat plenty times over before approaching anything like the sale price.

-mika

• 09-21-2011 1:28 PM In reply to

Regards Graham

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)